Tue, Oct 24|
THE GRAND ANTALYA OLD TOWN SIGHTSEEING | CULTURE | PHOTO | SHOPPING JOURNEY
Explore the Old Town with all its magic and charm through the major landmarks, hidden gems, picturesque narrow streets, the best museum experience through a renovated historical mansion, the artisanal shopping experience and the best coffee experience in Old Town.
Time & Location
Oct 24, 2023, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM GMT+3
Muratpaşa, Barbaros, Hadrian Kale Kapısı, 07100 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Türkiye
About the event
Immerse yourself into the Antalya's ancient culture through the best of Old Town experiences.
- The meeting point is the Hadrian Gate, one of the most well-known and is known as the entrance of Old Town.
- This event has been designed for you to explore the best of Old Town landmarks such as mosques, narrow streets and hidden gems of architecture, history, shopping and cafes.
- It will take about a fulfilling 2 hours.
- By the time it ends, you will know about the best landmarks, history, architecture, shopping, and cafe experience of Old Town.
- We will start by walking through the landmarks, narrow streets, hidden gems taking amazing pictures on the way as you wish.
- You will learn about the history and culture throughout the tour.
- We will visit the top-rated Kaleici museum and experience the amazing architecture, history and arts.
- We will have short visits to rug, artisanal and leather shops, which are known for their quality, great variety and affordable prices.
- We will end the tour with a traditionally served Turkish coffee at one of the most loved cafes in Old Town.
- Guided tour
- Museum entrance
- Turkish coffee or tea
Join us for an amazing and authentic Old Town experience to create unforgettable memories in 2 hours!
Each attendee is required to have a mobile ticket in order to attend.$15.00